The Foss n Lya show

Sunday, August 13, 2006

I'm not a man

I'm not a man! For your information I'm not a man. I'm not a man.
I'm not a man.

Well, the weather in norway is going to be cold, a big surprise.

Now, our favourite reporter Jimothy Sanders is now directly in from .. erhm.. hold on.. You're in SPAIN? Is there a fucking reason behind that?! alright, well, Jimothy Sanders is here, directly from Spain. So, what's up Jimothy?

I have a fly in my beard, earlier there was a man only wearing a bra playing a reggae-brit-pop beat on his ribs with a fork.

You don't say?

Well I'm not saying it right now, no, but that's because I'm not a completely retarded biatch like yourself.

Thank you Jimothy. And now a few words from our sponsors before Foss return with the Main News!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home