The Foss n Lya show

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Sackspangle hospital.

Thank you Foss.

Yes, I am now seated here at Sackspangle Hospital with Mrs. Woodshitsdangle.
How do you feel right now?
- I feel, I feel a bit stumped to be honest.
You're lying here bleeding all your fucking fluids out, and all you can say is that you're confused? Don't you think that is to tone it down a bit?
- Well, I honestly never knew I had all these fluids inside myself, now I'm seeing them floating out over major parts of the floor- wops, watch your shoes - you know, I don't feel like I'm going to miss them.
Not going to MISS them? Excuse me madam, but this is vital for your survival!
- I also have five kids and a husband without a job. I stopped believeing in a life before death before you were even born. Just let me die.

People are obviously NOT loosing spirit, we are in centre of a lot of focused hope here tonight, so back to you in the studio Foss, I hope this has informed our viewers in a way, or two.

Perhaps even three, but we don't want to exaggerate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home