The Foss n Lya show

Monday, August 14, 2006

Here at the Foss n Lya show

we're going to have a little dance-off, presenting to you, our very own, the very very known, Tom!




Thank you Tom.

I think we all enjoyed that very much.

Now a poem about a cat, written by 9 year old Rupert L. Samuel from East Frofrodleton:
I had a cat, and Flippy was his name
We used to do this thing, we used to play this game
Flippy was always hungry, hunger just for fame
He behaved quite wild, but really he was tame.

Though one day, Flippy went away and killed my fucking dad
and I took him by the collar, shook him, told him: "Flippy -bad!"
But Flippy wouldn't listen, even though it made me sad
he went on killed another one, he smiled and he was glad.

I couldn't get rid of Flippy, though I tried really really hard
I tried to club him with a stick in my grandpa's backyard
but it didn't help, he didn't die, he seemed okay, except that he was scarred
so I boiled him dead in a cauldron filled with chewing-gum and lard.


- I need to go change shoes. Be right back. And now, to YOU, Foss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home