The Foss n Lya show

Monday, August 14, 2006

I won't have it!

After seeing the architect's renditions of the proposed new studio, I'm going to have to protest. Seriously, that gay 70s thing? What the fuck is that? I refuse to wear flares and an afro wig to work and there's no way I'm growing sideburns purely for my job.

In other news, someone's made a bunch of old games out of lego. This person has waaaaay too much time on their hands. Having chosen to recreate old classics such as Duck Hunt from a bunch of children's building blocks, I expect this loser then went on to watch paint dry, observe grass growing, and colour in individual squares (redorangeyellowgreenbluepurpleoverandoverandover) on a mac. Fantastic!

Sugartits, it's over to you.

1 Comments:

  • You don't refuse to grow proper sideburns.
    You CAN'T grow proper sideburns.

    Just like me;)

    By Blogger Audun, at 2:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home