The Foss n Lya show

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Afflicted!

It seems, this night, there's something there
A joy, excitement in the air
That orange glow we talk about
When all the old people are out
And all the kids have gone to bed
and they all sleep so heavy

The streetlights flicker aimlessly
Like something out of Half Life 3
The flashing, the incessant strobe
The headbrain receiving a probe
And see you, spaccermong on ground
And chucking out an Eppy

We stand in circle, all around
And point and laugh at you on ground
The medication, pocket-gone
Call ambulance on telefon
Hey cunts, this guy is monging out
So get here fucking quickly!

1 Comments:

  • Errr. Yes?

    Here is a small poem by me, that I'm making up, right now, as I type:

    Howdy to the badger,
    I think it's quite a tadger,
    but not the type that's soft and pink,
    More of the type that oh fuck I've rhymed myself into a corner and I don't know how to finish it.
    Testicles.

    By Blogger Ryaninja, at 4:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home